Interim CVE Review meeting at Black Hat, July 7-8

All:

I will be attending the Black Hat Briefings and would love to have an
"interim" review meeting with the board members who will be there.
For those who will be attending, when would be a good time to meet?  I
expect to be there sometime late afternoon July 6th, and expect to
leave on a late flight July 8th or the morning of July 9th.

It's still uncertain as to when we can meet in August, due to lots of
scattered unavailability of various participants.  The Usenix Security
convention may be the best bet.  For those who haven't commented on
their availability or alternate locations, please speak up so we can
all make the appropriate travel arrangements.