Re: Level of Abstraction Issue: Similar Applications, "Same" Vulnerability

Adam said:

>So, given that I don't think scanners operate at this LOA, and
>further, that a sysadmin doesn't want this LOA, I urge you to
>reconsider.

I just want to make it clear that since one of the intentions of the
CVE is to reflect community consensus as much as possible, any
decision I propose is open for discussion.  So nothing will be cast in
stone until sufficient debate has occurred.

And since these sorts of decisions will have the biggest long-term
impact on what the CVE looks like, I encourage fully open debate among
all Editorial Board members.