CVE Review meeting at MITRE, this August 11-12?

All:

I propose that the Editorial Board have a CVE Review meeting at MITRE
(near Boston, Mass) from Wednesday August 11th to Thursday August
12th, to address any outstanding issues with respect to the CVE
validation.

Topics to be discussed at the meeting will include:
  - resolving issues related to CVE content decisions
  - reviewing any outstanding candidate vulnerabilities
  - discuss the process for handling new, *live* vulnerability
    information, and filling in gaps in the draft CVE
  - discussing the impact of the CVE on tool mappings, if that
    topic hasn't already been broached by then

Adam Shostack suggested that the Black Hat Briefings in Las Vegas on
July 7-8 might be a good time to have an interim meeting, if enough
board members will already be attending.

Please let Dave Mann and I know your ability to attend either of these
events.  In the case of the CVE Review meeting at MITRE, please
provide alternate dates if you can't make it on the 11th and 12th.

Thanks,