Re: Birds of Feather Meeting - Follow Up

I'll suggest that coming out with a high quality product is more
important than coming out with something on June 2nd.  By the middle
of next week, I'll be able to assess when I can put resources on
adding CVE numbers to our entire database, and that will allow us to
provide useful quality feedback about the amount of change we see as
needed.  If, in trying to use the CVE, we discover problems, then I'll
suggest that we consider holding it until such problems can be
resolved.

I like your suggestion of treating each as a candidate, but suggest
that 8 per day on this for a month fails to take into account other
responsibilities that many of us have.

Adam