CVE numbering

Steve,

	Let me start by saying thank you very much for all the effort
that you and Mitre have put into making this happen.  I look forward
to the communication paths you've opened making vulnerability
management practices more effective for everyone.

	As I start looking through the data, one thing that jumps out
at me is that you seem to have started at CVE-1, which means that we
lose the ability to be roughly chronological and backfill.  In our
discussions at the CERIAS workshop, we had suggested starting at
10,000, so that we can put in 1 as "Moth in vaccuum tubes"

Adam