Vulntology Google Group and Doodle Poll

To support more active discussion around the NIST Vulntology, we have
created a Google group:
https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/forum/#!forum/vulntology-dev

You can click on "Apply to join group" to join.

We would like to have a conference call to allow for higher-bandwidth
discussion of the Vulntology and how to move forward. The following is
a Doodle poll for possible call date/times.

https://doodle.com/poll/gzdwv7gx9cdhmcsw

If you are interested in joining for the call, please respond to this
poll by CoB 11/14.

Thanks,
Dave

David Waltermire
Information Technology Laboratory | Computer Security Division

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 14, 2018