Re: assignments for malware

Depending on how the names are parsed and how the namespace is managed (or not) it can actually be attacked in some cases, through automated dependancy resolvers. And again, if there's malicious code being distributed and used is there some specific reason we don't want to tell people about it, and would rather ignore it? I think reducing the scope of coverage of CVE doesn't make much sense, especially in the modern world with how agile-hyper-dev-sec-ops-scrum (I don't know what the terms are anynmore so just making a single large one) is actually using a lot of this stuff in ways that ignore pretty much everything except for CVEs when it comes to problems.