Re: upcoming intel issue

Just a note at least one of my emails got bounced by mcafee's system
as spam. Not sure if anyone else's system ate it.

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Millar, Thomas
<Thomas.Millar@hq.dhs.gov> wrote:
> Yes to all that.
>

> Tom Millar, US-CERT
>
> Sent from +1-202-631-1915
> https://www.us-cert.gov

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 04, 2018