Re: CVE for services - already done? CVE-2017-10128

Looks like Cisco assigned 3 IDs for a service:

https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20171115-res

From the CVE description:

   Multiple vulnerabilities in the web interface of the Cisco
Registered
   Envelope Service (a cloud-based service) could allow an
   unauthenticated, remote attacker to conduct a cross-site scripting
   (XSS) attack or redirect a user of the affected service to an
undesired
   web page. The vulnerabilities are due to insufficient validation of
   user-supplied input by the web-based management interface of the
   affected service.

Was a decision made to include these in MITRE on a board call? I don't
recall a formal announcement or a vote on that topic, but there has
been
extensive discussion with a lot of mixed feelings.

Brian