Re: New CNA - Booz Allen Hamilton

Like Kent points out, that I did minutes after he did...

What is the value of MITRE spending time training a new CNA that has
*zero* history of disclosure? Is BAH, founded in 1970, that has not
done a
single disclosure in 47 years, going to start now? Great if they do!
But
do they need to become a CNA to do so? Absolutely not.

Let them start disclosing vulnerabilities before MITRE wastes their
"limited" resources coaching a new CNA. And since they are a CNA now,
officially, let this be a lesson to MITRE and the Board, that they
should
be more strategic in picking the CNAs.

For those reading between the lines, this is not the first time this
has
come up, and not the first time MITRE has ignored obvious CNA
candidates
with a history of disclosure, in favor of a company with no disclosures.

Mileage may vary, etc etc.

.b