RE: Assigner/CNA Organization Name in CVE Master List

Looks good Chris.

Regards,

http://lenovocentral.lenovo.com/marketing/branding/email_signature/images/gradient.gif

Beverly M Finch, PMP
PSIRT Program Manager

Product Security Office

7001 Development Drive

Office 3N-C1

Morrisville, NC  27560

Phone+1 919 294 5873
Emailbeverlyfinch@lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums

DifferentBetter-Pink