Re: Atlassian follow-up

Not that I'm aware (no need, they cover their stuff, I'll send people to them).

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Landfield, Kent <Kent_Landfield@mcafee.com> wrote:

Will they be coordinating their open-source projects with DFW?

Kent Landfield

From: <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org> on behalf of "Adinolfi, Daniel R" <dadinolfi@mitre.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 7:10 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Atlassian follow-up

As a follow-up on the question from a few weeks ago about Atlassian's scope:

Atlassian let us know that their scope includes both their regular products as well as their open source software projects on Bitbucket and GitHub.

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: July 13, 2017