From: <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org> on behalf of Beverly Finch <beverlyfinch@lenovo.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 14:53
To: "kseifried@redhat.com" <kseifried@redhat.com>, Art Manion <amanion@cert.org>, cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: RE: Qualcom (and other) Android CVE IDs

I suppose one of the charts in the deck we reviewed in the past few weeks addresses this problem where number of CVEs is reserved but not 'published.'

If Qualcomm (and others) are publishing the CVEs without submitting the descriptions back to Mitre, shouldn't someone be reaching out to them to 'remind' them of the process?

Or would this be a full time job for someone?

Regards,

Beverly M Finch, PMP

PSIRT Program Manager

Product Security Office

7001 Development Drive

Office 3N-C1

Morrisville, NC  27560

+1 919 294 5873

Lenovo.com

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums