From: owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org [mailto:owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org] On Behalf Of Adinolfi, Daniel R
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:11 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list
Subject: Board Meeting This Week?

All,

We had a Board meeting last week after shifting the schedule from the week before. Should we have our regularly-scheduled meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, 31 May, at 2PM? Or should we instead cancel tomorrow's meeting and resume our schedule on June 14th? Would the Board prefer another option?

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774