Re: Current standards/criteria for 'Undefined Behavior'

Can you let us know why you don’t participate in the calls? Is it a
time issue? If so we can work to try to find a better time that
accommodates more Board members.  I agree and have stated in the past
that real decisions need to be made on the Board list(s).  The Board
calls however, do give us a higher bandwidth opportunity to go more
in-depth on specific issues.  We need all to be there if possible and
have had reasonable attendance lately.

Can you enlighten us as to why you do not attend?

--
Kent Landfield
817-637-8026

On 5/11/17, 11:52 PM, "owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org