Re: Microsoft CNA assignment issues for April

MITRE,

Now that we've had a week to digest this, we have seen dozens of
mainstream news articles use 2017-3447 and 2017-2605 specifically as
CVE
identifiers. Has MITRE determined if these are a collision, or if they
can
and will be REJECTed in advance?

I exchanged several emails with MSRC last week about this, and it
concluded with them saying they would pass along my feedback and
suggestion to use a more distinct ID scheme. Hopefully, we'll see
something different for May.

Brian