Re: HP's policy on CVE assignments

Greetings,

We are contacting HP to discuss their disclosure policy to verify that it is not in conflict with the CNA Rules.

Once we have spoken to HP and have a better understanding of the issues, we will report back to the Board.

Please let us know if there are any other questions or concerns about this issue.

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774