Social media links

All,

I think we may not have posted direct links to the new CVE Twitter and LinkedIn presences.

CVE, CWE, and CAPEC share a "showcase" under the MITRE LinkedIn account.

https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/11033649

For Twitter, we have @CVEnew and @CVEannounce.

https://twitter.com/CVEnew

https://twitter.com/CVEannounce

If your organization's Security or PSIRT groups have a Twitter presence, we can have the CVE accounts follow them to help connect all these pieces together. (Putting some networking in social networking!)

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 23, 2017