From: Landfield, Kent B <kent.b.landfield@intel.com>
Date: Wednesday, Jan 18, 2017, 5:25 PM
To: Levendis, Chris <clevendis@mitre.org>, cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Strategic WG --- 01-04-17 Recommendations

Yes, it would be useful to have it as a permanent part of the agenda but we have WG readouts on the agenda as well. We could either have a specific stub for discussing recommendations or we could have them discussed as a part of the WG readout...

I do want to make sure we have a focus on making real decisions on the mailing list since we are expanding to support globally dispersed members that may not be able to attend every meeting due to time zone issues.

---

Kent Landfield

+1.817.637.8026