Test set of CVE IDs

Folks,

During our last Board meeting, there was a discussion of the feasibility of creating a set of test CVE ID to use when developing new software or testing processes.

Such a set of data was made available when the CVE ID Syntax change occurred, and we provided this:

<https://cve.mitre.org/cve/identifiers/tech-guidance.html#test_data>

If this test data is not sufficient, what requirements are missing? What are the more specific use cases for "test CVE IDs" that you would like to accomplish?

Thanks.

-Dan

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 09, 2017