Request for vuln file formats

So I'm officially requesting on behalf of the DWF (and I guess the CVE automation group to) copies/examples of the XML formats, they can be blank templates or filled out ones (or ideally a copy of both). I can't comment/consider/see what your concerns are unless you show them to me. Intel has already helpfully shared their spreadsheet which they use to generate their data which as we all know was very helpful.

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: December 19, 2016