Topics for the Board session at the CVE-CNA Summit

All,

I have an AR to discuss what it is we wish to present to the CNA community at the Summit coming up on November 8-9th.  The Board has an hour slotted for us to present.  I’d like to ask what people are thinking we need to discuss/communicate to the CNAs.  There are a couple of thoughts.

1)       Where CVE and its management have been.

2)       Strategy / model going forward at a 20,000 ft. level

3)       Discussion as to what the CNA community feels are problems

Other ideas?

We could do this as a panel with an initial 10 minute overview of the issues, each panelist presents their focus, then a 10 minute overview on the directions and then each panelist presents their opinions on the direction…

Thoughts?  Structure, topics, speakers/participants?

---

Kent Landfield

+1.817.637.8026

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 19, 2016