DWF CVE ID Descriptive Content

All,

As we discussed in the board call yesterday, we have turned on the descriptive content within the DWF CNA data stream. An example of a complete DWF-assigned and populated CVE ID is referenced below.

http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2015-1000000

The descriptive content for these CVE IDs is authored by DWF CNA. As such, the descriptive content can look quite a bit different from the content traditionally developed by MITRE. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or concerns, and we will work with the DWF CNA as appropriate.

The complete list of populated DWF CVE IDs is as follows:

CVE-2015-1000000

CVE-2015-1000001

CVE-2015-1000002

CVE-2015-1000003

CVE-2015-1000004

CVE-2015-1000005

CVE-2015-1000006

CVE-2015-1000007

CVE-2015-1000008

CVE-2015-1000009

CVE-2015-1000010

CVE-2015-1000011

CVE-2015-1000012

CVE-2015-1000013

CVE-2016-1000000

CVE-2016-1000009

CVE-2016-1000014

CVE-2016-1000217

Chris Coffin

The CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 06, 2016