RE: CVE Editorial Board teleconference summary - June 30, 2016

Kent,

Your suggested edits are all in-line with the changes to the Charter, and the emphasis on the individual.  We’ll have the page modified.

Thank you,

Meghan E. Manley

Senior Multi-Discipline Systems Engineer

Dept. K794: Cybersecurity Programs

703-983-4278 (office)

703-674-7081 (cell)

mmanley@mitre.org