Re: Simplified Draft Counting Paper for CVE Editorial Board Review

The "incomplete fix == another CVE" mode of operation makes sense to me as the code base has changed, and presumably also the mistakes and assumptions made also changed, which is interesting academically and from a teaching perspective. The repeated attempts to fix something are interesting to me, and using different CVEs makes that easier to follow and examine. I believe this is fine and helpful. Additional coverage and linkage would be more the province of databases based on the CVE, or the CWE.

Pascal