Re: MITRE and response to CNA emails?

Greetings,

Could you pass along the name and email address for the person that
reached out or forward the message to me? I will respond to them
directly today.

Typically, I would suggest CNAs communicate with MITRE through
cve@mitre.org. CNAs can also contact me directly at
dadinolfi@mitre.org, though the cve@ address is monitored by more eyes
than just mine.

I am working on creating a mailing list for CNA communications between
each other and MITRE. Once that list is created, that would be the
ideal place to reach out to MITRE or peers as it would be monitored by
a number of people on the CVE team as well as other CNAs.

Thanks.

-Dan
CVE CNA Coordinator

_________________________
Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation
J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation
Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

On 4/25/16, 20:25, "owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org on
behalf of jericho" <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org on
behalf of jericho@attrition.org> wrote:

>I received this from a CNA yesterday, and it is very concerning:
>
>    Who do I contact at CVE that will respond to me? My last 2 emails
> have
>    been ignored.
>
>Do CNAs have a dedicated address they can mail regarding assignment
>issues, that is prioritized in some fashion?
>
>.b

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: April 29, 2016