Fwd: CVE Team Update - April 8, 2016

Mitre has raised some concerns, some I can answer, and some which would benefit from community feedback. So rather then trying to have a non public discussion on the CVE-PRIVATE-EBOARD-LIST@lists.mitre.org I thought it would be easier to post this here and solicit community feedback which I can integrate in my responses.

A major part of the DWF is integrating community feedback, concerns and needs so that we can effectively meet the needs of the global CVE community (producers, creators, Mitre, DHS, NIST, etc.).

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: April 14, 2016