Re: Question about robots.txt

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Coffin, Chris <ccoffin@mitre.org> wrote:

Hi Kurt,

We made the choice a long time ago to not allow indexing of the cve.mitre.org web site. At least part of that decision was simply resource constraints – when CVE was in its toddler years, search engine indexers were very resource intensive.

We are currently re-examining this policy and will keep the Board posted.

Is there an ETA on how long this will take roughly? Days/weeks/longer?

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: December 10, 2015