Re: procedure for penalizing or revoking CNA status?

It's been 337 days, and there is no progress on this. Before anyone else
on the board starts whining, there have been a series of mails between me
and CVE during this time, challenging a specific CNA for violating policy.
MITRE has chosen to send one email to the CNA (so they said) and nothing
else, without follow-up, without responding to MY follow-up to them when
the CNA has continually broken protocol since the initial complaint.

I am replying now because a 2nd CNA is clearly not following policy in
assignments (specifically related to assignment, nothing else). Since
MITRE will not really challenge a CNA after hundreds of mistakes over a
near one-year period, I can't assume they will take action on this. Not
going to bring up the 2nd CNA, until the first is resolved, who is much
more egregious.

Thus, I take it to the board for input. We're here to guide and give input
to the CVE process, right? I believe that is the purpose of the editorial
board, on paper. Personally, I think the purpose stops there as far as
MITRE is concerned... on paper.

If any of you actually give a shit, which I know half of this list does
not, as the position on the board and position of CNA is self-serving
based on past actions. For you assholes, your position is secure, stop
reading here! For the rest, that may actually care, please read on.