From: owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org [mailto:owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org] On Behalf Of Boyle, Stephen V.
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 12:34 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list
Cc: Boyle, Stephen V.
Subject: Proposed final CVE Board Governance documents

As noted in our email of 7 April 2015, over the years we have developed many unwritten rules for governance of the CVE Editorial Board and we are beginning to document these rules and practices explicitly.

Please find attached the proposed final versions of the two previously-discussed Board governance documents:

                - CVE Editorial Board Member Roles Tasks and Qualifications

                - Adding and Removing CVE Editorial Board Members

We believe the attached versions correctly and completely incorporate and address all comments received, and would like your final review. When final, these will become part of the formal set of governance documents for the CVE Editorial Board and will be posted on the CVE web site. We would like any comments to be posted to this mailing list before 17 July 2015. If we have not received any final comments before that date, we will consider the documents final.

We appreciate your attention to our request and, as always, we sincerely thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards,

The MITRE CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 01, 2015