Meeting room, call in information and draft agenda for CVE Editorial Board Meeting, Wednesday, 22 April

We will be holding our CVE Editorial Board meeting on Wednesday, 22 April 2015, from 8:00 Am - 12:00 PM PDT (GMT-7).

The physical meeting will be held near RSA in San Francisco:
	Westin St. Francis
	335 Powell Street
	San Francisco, CA
	Room: Elizabethan D

A phone bridge will be available:
	Access number: +1 703-983-2020
	Conference ID Number: 1495872

If you have trouble getting connected, please email sboyle@mitre.org or call +1 781-789-0215.

The proposed agenda is:
- Welcome; brief overview of how the meeting will be conducted
- CVE Program and activities overview
- CVE Adoption and Compatibility Program Refresh
- Discussion topics:
	- Editorial Board Governance (draft) Documents
	- Non-public Sources and CVE
	- Large-scale vulnerability disclosures
	- Governance and rules for CNAs
	- CVE Charter and Scope; "Sources and Products" list

If there are other topics that you would like discussed, either in addition to or instead of the proposed topics, please respond to the list.

We look forward to meeting with everyone on Wednesday.

Best Regards,
The CVE Team

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 01, 2015