RE: Two draft Editorial Board governance documents for review and comment

Thanks, Ken!

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Ken [mailto:Ken.Williams@ca.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:24 PM
To: Boyle, Stephen V.; cve-editorial-board-list
Subject: RE: Two draft Editorial Board governance documents for review and comment

Read both, and they look good to me.

Side note for "1. Oversight and Review: Review and comment on new CVE
Identifiers, as necessary." ...
Would be great if we could easily do this, such as with comments posting
and/or submission section on each identifier page in master copy on
cve.mitre.org.  I'd like to be able to easily do this for both new AND
old identifiers.

Regards,
Ken Williams
Director, Product Vulnerability Response Team
CA Technologies | One CA Plaza | Islandia, NY 11749 | www.ca.com