Keeping discussion respectful and impersonal

Everybody,

I don't remember such spirited Editorial Board debate since the exchanges that ultimately inspired my participation in "responsible disclosure."  Those Board discussions occasionally got a little unpleasant.

Passions may be rising, but please keep all the discussion respectful and avoid making personal comments about other participants.  Everybody here was voted onto the Board, or otherwise appointed in the very beginning, for good reasons.  It's no accident that we have a community of people with diverse opinions.

It's great to see such vigorous debate, but let's be careful so that we don't derail some very enlightening discussion and further delay an acceptable resolution to the syntax problem.

- Steve

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014