CVE ID Syntax Change - VOTE!!!

Folks,

I am watching the submissions and keeping my own tally to see how things are going.  If my count is not off, we are two votes shy of a simple majority to make the vote valid. From the voting rules…

9. At least a simple majority of the eligible Editorial Board members is required for the overall vote to be declared valid.
The overall vote will not be accepted as valid unless at least a simple majority of the eligible Board Members votes. As of this email, we believe there are 23 CVE Editorial Board members/organizations that are eligible to vote (list below), which means there must be at least 12 votes cast in total for the overall vote to be declared valid. Please note that this is 12 votes *total*, not 12 votes for a specific option.

PLEASE!!! If you have not voted, please take the time to do so.  You can do it in less than 15 minutes. This is a case where EVERY vote counts!  Lets get this done so we can all move forward.

Thanks.

Kent Landfield

McAfee | An Intel Company
Direct: +1.972.963.7096
Mobile: +1.817.637.8026
Web: www.mcafee.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014