RE: CVE ID Syntax Change - Voting Ballot (Deadline April 14, 11:59PM EDT)

Voting for nCircle

Chief Research Officer, nCircle...blog: patterns.ncircle.com...mbl: 415.328.2722...twtr: @tkeanini

VOTING BALLOT

Enter your votes as specified in the preceding "Instructions" and "Filling out the ballot" sections.

FIRST CHOICE:  OPTION C

REASONS (first choice):
- Shares the same format as CCE creating an opportunity to share common parsing libraries
- machine to machine integrity checking
- namespace large enough for global allocation scheme

SECOND CHOICE: OPTION B

REASONS (second choice):
- not fix length so we don't get into the same situation we are solving for today.

LAST CHOICE: OPTION A

REASONS (last choice):
- Fix length not acceptable.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014