Re: CVE ID syntax down-select complete - Public Feedback to begin

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Art Manion <amanion@cert.org> wrote:
On 2013-02-13 11:31 , Kent_Landfield@McAfee.com wrote:

> RSA is fast approaching and scheduled meetings are getting set in stone.
>  Have we made a decision as to when the CVE Editorial Board meeting and
> CVE Format discussions will be held?  I want to make sure I have that
> time available for attending.  Hope to see most of you there!

Not that the meeting should revolve around my schedule, but I'm only
available Tue and Wed of that week.

Just to follow up in case we want to find a day where most of us can attend: I'm available Wednesday and Thursday.

--

Carsten Eiram

Chief Research Officer

Risk Based Security, Inc.

Office: 855-RBS-RISK

Not just security, the right security.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual named. If you, as the reader of this e-mail, are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be assured to be secure or without error as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept liability for any wrongful disclosure, viruses, errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Thank you.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014