Re: Dates for Board Telecon?

Dave (& Board)
  I think with a board this big, you need to use a tool to collect feedback.

May I suggest Doodle?
I've taken the liberty of setting up a poll, that can be filled out in about 1-2 minutes by each participant:

I've sent the admin link to Dave, so he can modify it if necessary.
Essentially, it will just create a nice grid of everyone's availability and show when the best time/times are for the whole group.

Andy