Re: Board meeting? Blackhat?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, Adam Shostack wrote:

: On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 02:43:24PM -0400, Art Manion wrote:
: | PS, can/should we convene the board (or enough of it) in person?  Via
: | WebEx or equivalent?
:
: I think Art raises an important question--should we have an in person
: meeting?  I think a lot of us will be at Blackhat; I'd be happy to meet
: Monday or Tuesday.

BH begins on Wed for the conference I believe (training is Mon/Tue). I fly
in Tues evening due to that. If we did Tuesday night, or sometime on
Wed/Thurs I can join.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 06, 2012