[CVEPRI] Editorial Board teleconference, 1-3 PM EST Oct 16

All,

I apologize for the late notice on a final time for the
teleconference.

Based on the responses I received from Board members, the best time is
from 1 to 3 PM Eastern time on Thursday, October 16.

The format of the teleconference will be fairly loose.  There will not
be a formal agenda.  The first hour will concentrate on CVE, and the
second will deal with the OVAL project.

I will send details for dialing in to the conference shortly.