[Meeting] Hotel Reminder

Is there anyone else who is planning on coming to the Austin meeting who has
not yet booked their hotel room? As the time gets closer, we'll have to
start giving some rooms back to the hotel if we aren't getting enough
filled. Last week we had only had 6 folks that had mentioned the CVE meeting
when they booked their rooms. We are getting a special rate, so if you
booked a room, and didn't mention the CVE meeting, you may want to call them
again and mention that you're with CVE. If you have any problems, call me or
our administrative whiz, Norma DeHaro (Norma's # is 512-378-1062).

Thanks,
Andy Balinsky
512-378-1122