[CVEPRI] Editorial Board teleconference, week of January 16-19

All:

It's been a while since we've had a Board meeting.  We will have a
face-to-face meeting sometime around March (with details and possible
dates later), but I'd like to have a teleconference before then.

The target dates are Tuesday, January 16, through Friday, January 19th
(January 15th is Martin Luther King Day, a U.S. holiday).

The teleconference should probably start at around 12 PM Eastern time,
to accommodate Board members from Europe as well as those on the US
West Coast.  It will be for 2 to 3 hours.

Please let me know which days are best for you.

An extremely rough agenda is:

- final words on confidence levels
- addressing the reduced voting activity
- progress report on current CVE content, submissions, etc.
- new CVE content goals
- candidate reservation for software vendors
- planned changes in content decisions
- CVE compatibility plans (and this time we mean it)
- update on Advisory Council