Re: Panel on Cybercrime treaty

Let me thank Stuart for having participated in the panel and for having
sent to the board this accurate summary of the discussion that have taken
place in the panel. For those of you who would like to know more, feel free
to get directly in touch with me.

Those of you interested in the topic should also take a look at article 11
and 12. They have lead to some interesting discussion (can we sue a company
selling a software containing vulnerabilities?).

The latest draft is available at www.coe.int.

Marc