Re: [CVEPRI] Handling new vulnerabilities discovered by Steve Christey

Ken Armstrong wrote:

> I agree with Mike,
> The reason for having the various levels was to prevent someone from
> abusing the system and potentially putting a lot of extra work on the
> content team and editorial board.  I don't see this as being a problem with
> the team members here.
> Ken

I agree.

If Steve finds himself later in the situation where he is reserving himself so
many candidates that it increases his workload unreasonably, he can always
limit himself to a more reasonable number of candidates. :)

Page Last Updated: May 22, 2007