Re: [BOARD] Dissenting opinion on CyberCrime treaty statement

So, we spent all this effort last month in agreeing on a letter and
getting signatures.

Someone at MITRE was supposed to set up a WWW site so we could get
additional signatures, and then it was going to be sent to the CoE.

Last email I have on this subject was June 8.

Is it not going to be sent?   Have people at MITRE decided that we
want to wait for the treaty to be passed first?  :-)

Basically, what is causing the delay?

--spaf