Re: [CD] CD Proposal: VOTE (Voting Requirements)

Dear board members,
	As for the votes, I beg for the capability to search by the
number of 'ACCEPT' votes a CVE or CAN entry received (assuming no
REJECT).  The requirement for a hard number or proportion of the
board voting, and to some extent the CAN or CVE status, is somewhat
irrelevant to me.  Please let me choose the level of reliability that
I want.  The capability to disregard the votes from the entities
involved in producing or solving this vulnerability would be a cherry
on top.

thanks,
Pascal
"You cannot build a happy private life in a corrupt society anymore
than you can build a house in a muddy ditch."
Anonymous Czech woman, from the 2000 Commencement Address by Bill
Moyers about the american political system