Fwd: IP: it's time the media started labeling these viruses correctly!

As this board is involved in nomenclature issues, I thought this
worth passing along.

I, for one, agree with Jim.

--spaf

PS.  I did a little statistical work on virus counts as part of a
local discussion group.   Of the 60000 or so known viruses, worms,
etc., about 55,000 of them are Microsoft-specific.  31 are for the
Macintosh, and about 5 are for Unix/Linux.    Simply FYI.   Imagine
if we were to do CVE entries for each?