RE: FINAL version of CyberCrime Treaty statement - ready for sign atures

On a brighter note, I have mail this morning from Howard Schmidt where he is
waiting approval from our legal dept so that he can sign as representing
Microsoft.  I'd urge Kevin and Andy to keep trying to get whatever blessings
needed in order to let them sign.