RE: Third SHORTENED Draft of CyberCrime Treaty Statement

I've been the silent observer in the discussion to date , but must now speak
up (ok, Steve, you can move me to another category, now ;) ) to say I very
much *like* where the statement is heading.  I especially like the more
succinct message.  It focuses on a simple message and is short and to the
point.  I would support this statement.

I do think the final sentence "Moreover, we urge that appropriate laws
criminalizing the misuse of such tools replace the ownership or creation
clauses of the treaty" may be a little unclear.  How about sharpening it to
say these clauses should be removed from the treaty, and instead there
should appropriate laws ...?

-DB