Re: Second draft of CyberCrime Treaty Statement

Another point:

I would suggest that we get the letter put together from the
community of security practitioners and scholars, and not simply from
the CVE board.   Then, we open it up to allow others to "sign on".
We might get several hundred signatures if we do this right.

I would be happy to host & coordinate this if Mitre management
believes it inappropriate.   I did this before with the letter on
DCMA and got great response.

This also addresses the concern about whether the board endorses this
position or not -- we simply endorse it as individuals.

--spaf