Re: Cybercrime treaty

I, as an individual professional, definitely agree with coming out with a
statement that addresses the technical issues.  I also agree with Gene's
points about getting the larger community activated to express their
opinions, so it is not just a small group of geeks expressing the impact
that this will have on security research.  I also think that the more
succinct the statement the better, but that the lastest draft by Steve comes
pretty close to fitting the bill.

Andy